At Anthony Prichard, we understand the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 compliance standards — and we aim to make your website accessible to all visitors. Click to learn more about ADA Compliance and its importance
Why you need it?
- 200% Increase in lawsults and demand letters from 2017 to 2018
- DOJ affirms ADA applies to websites by November 2018
- 2019 tripled 2018 in papers served
- Over 150,000 demand letters served to businesses since 2017
- 93% of demand letters settle outside of court for $20,000-$150,000 an average
- 7% of businesses fight and lose in court
What Disabilities does our service cover?
“Web accessibility is a set of rules, behaviors, code standards and design guidelines, that are meant to allow people with disabilities to effectively use websites"
Why make your site accessible?
In the U.S. alone:
- 4 million people have a visual disability
- 5 million people have a hearing disability
- 9 million people have an ambulatory disability
- 8 million people have a cognitive disability
If your website isn’t ADA compliant, you’re preventing millions of visitors from enjoying a positive experience on your site.
Our AI-powered compliance services include:
- WCAG 2.1 AA, ADA, Section 508, EN 301549 compliance
- Certificate of accessibility included as required by law Automatic 96%+ success rate
- AI-powered remediation And more
Protect Your Business From Lawsuits, Open Your Website To The World
According to ADA title III, every business website has to be accessible to people with disabilities, or it will be at risk of being sued and facing unnecessary legal expenses. We recommend use of our AI and machine learning web accessibility solution to solve this problem. According to our research, this is the most affordable and simple solution in the market today.
Our service provides:
- ADA, WCAG 2.1 Level AA& Section 508 compliance.
- An accessibility statement and certification of performance.
- Ongoing maintenance involving re-scan of your website every 24 hours.
Website accessibility and SEO
Ultimately, making your website ADA compliant can aid your SEO efforts.
ADA compliant design aims to improve site relevance, time on site, and UX — all factors which impact your SEO.
Our ADA compliance services can boost your site’s relevance, improve UX, and encourage people to spend more time on your site. All of these things send positive signals to search engines, like Google, and can boost your rankings to the top of search engine results pages (SERPs).
Without an accessible, easy-to-use site, you risk losing valuable SEO traffic, leads, and revenue.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started with ADA compliance services.
What is ADA compliance?
In 2010, the Department of Justice (DOJ) published the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design. According to ADA standards, all electronic and information technology must be accessible to people with disabilities.
Who needs to follow ADA requirements?
ADA standards apply to commercial and public entities with “places of public accommodation” which includes the Internet.
In short, the law impacts:
- Americans with disabilities, their friends, family, and caregivers
- Private employers with 15 or more employees
- Businesses operating for public benefit
- State and local government agencies
|Our Al Solution||Accessibility Services||Accessibility Plugins|
|Options||The only automatic solution||AudioEye, User1st & more||UserWay, WP Access & more|
|Compliance||WCAG 2.1, ADA, $508 & more||Depends on project scope||Do not comply with legislation|
|Pricing||$||$$||Free to low cost subscriptions|
|Turnaround||Up to 48 hours from installation||Projects take 3-26 weeks||No full turnaround|
|Success Rate||Industry highest success rate||Drops to 50% within 6 months||5%-15% of the requirements|
|Maintenance||Re-scanning every 24 hours||Require additional services||No maintenance included|