One of the most overlooked free Google tools is Google Drive.
With the increase in access to overseas outsourcing Google Drive has emerged as a power tool capable of isolating and delegating all aspects of your business.
Get a free Google Drive consultation by scheduling a call with Anthony now. https://calendly.com/ap–1/45-min-1
What’s the difference between Google Drive and Google Workspace?
Google Drive is free with any Gmail account. Google Workspace prices start at a minimum of $6/ mo.
With Google Workspace you get access to these extras:
- More secure Google Drive Workspace folders designed to be used by others outside of your organization.
- You get free domain based email; YourName@YourDomain.com
- For an additional $6/ mo. you can add additional domain name based emails in less than five minutes. It’s super easy to add and remove team members.
- You have admin access over your co-workers Google Drive folders.
- Calendar appointments. No need to use Calendly anymore. Use your Google calendar to create appointment availability and share your availability with others on your team.
Schedule a complimentary Google Workspace consultation with Anthony because you know Google won’t meet with you to talk about it.